Thursday, September 18, 2008

What great running weather!!

It was perfect running weather this morning. Even though I only ran 5 instead of the 8 or 9 I was planning on running, it was great. I slept in and didn’t have time for the longer run. It was a cool 61 degrees when I went out and I enjoyed every minute of it.

My new Garmin 305 should be here tomorrow. I finally decided on the 305 after hearing of more issues with the 405. That and I had enough money saved up for the 305 too! Depending on when it gets here tomorrow, I may use it at the BMW 2 Miler tomorrow night. I’ll be anxious to see how my ‘calculated’ distances match up to the GPS. I hope I have been running further than I think!

We have a busy racing schedule coming up, so I hope the cool weather holds out. As of right now we have the following races on the schedule:

9/19 - BMW 2 Miler
10/4 - Clemson Downhill 1 Mile
10/11 -Furman Blue Shoes 5K
10/25 - Spinx Runfest (Half for me, 5K for Lee)

After that, I need to look around. I hope there is a Turkey Trot in Greenville somewhere on Thanksgiving. If not, I may just have to have my own...

0 comments:

Post a Comment