Monday, September 22, 2008

Looking forward to lunch...

I was going to get a long run in today, but decided to sleep in and get 5 miles at lunch. I am looking forward to using my new Garmin on the home course and see how far I have actually been running. I suspect I will be disappointed to find out my routes have been a little shorter than I though, but at least I will be fairly accurate from here on out.

It will be nice to be able to just go out and run and not worry about being on a specific route. I like to be able to detour if I see construction going on or a ‘For Sale’ sign that I haven’t investigated yet.

I was a little disappointed in my totals from last week. I only got 22 miles in and one yoga class. I need to get close to 30 miles in this week and I hope to make 2 yoga classes. I may start adding some speed work on a track in the evenings to get some extra miles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment