Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Training today....

Got 4 miles in this morning and I have yoga today too. After three days of swimming, I am ready to take a break from that. If we decide that triathlons are going to be a regular event, I will definitely have to do a lot of swim training. Even though it is a small piece of the race, I should easily be able to cut my time in half with some regular training. I am even more impressed with what Phelps did in the olympics after my small amount of training.

Lee borrowed a road bike from a friend yesterday. That should help her on the ride. It has a great seat on it and looks real comfortable. I need to work on my gear shifter because I can’t get my bike all the way into low gear right now. Lee also borrowed a fancy triathlon suit for the race.

My biggest concern right now is the weather. It looks like Hannah may be dropping a lot of rain on us during the race. I don’t mind running in the rain, but I am sure that biking in the rain will be a lot more of an issue for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment