Friday, September 26, 2008

5 in the rain..

Wow, what a refreshing run in the rain. We need the rain and I had forgotten how much I enjoy running in a cool, light rain. I looked for lots of big hills today and had no trouble finding them. The uphills were challenging, but I had two significant downhill portions that really demolished my quads. They felt like jell-o when I got done, but in a good way. I got in 5.47 at a decent pace. I have run about 27.5 miles this week and feel great. I hope to get up and get 4 EASY (read that slow) miles in tomorrow to get me over the 30 mile mark.

My biggest issue right now is fear. Things are going so well with my running that I am getting nervous! How weird is that? Hopefully the yoga is going to continue to help me stay healthy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment