Saturday, October 4, 2008

Yoga today... LSR tomorrow...

We had a great day today... One kid went off with their youth group to Carowinds and the other one had baseball practice at the same time we had Yoga. It worked out well.

Yoga was crowded as Karen is getting bigger crowds now that she has her own studio. It was fun being back on Saturday when we have coffee afterwards.

From Yoga, we picked up Bobby and headed home to clean the house. Then the fun really began as we loaded up both dogs and went to Paris Mountain for a hike. We went up the sulfur springs trail for about 1.25 miles and then back. It was pretty steep and the dogs were a hand full the way they pulled. The weather was great though and we had a good time.

After that, we headed out for some shopping for Julian’s birthday and then dinner with Lee’s dad. Now we are watching ‘Honey I Blew Up the Kid.’

Tomorrow, I start into my new schedule with a 13 mile run. I hope I get out of bed and get it done. It will be the longest run I have had to date and I am doing it to prepare for the Spinx Half.

0 comments:

Post a Comment