Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I need to run...

Well, I couldn’t bring myself to get out in the freezing temps this morning before work and I am paying for it now. I wanted to get 10 miles in today, but it looks like I’ll get a big 0 in. If I am lucky, I will be able to run after church tonight. I’ll settle for a quick 5 miles today and then I can try to work in a 10 miler tomorrow.

I need to get out and find some cold weather running gear too. I have a few long sleeve technical shirts, but think I would like some long sleeve compression shirts. I hear they are really good at preventing chafing. I also need to get some running tights. My legs don’t normally get too cold, but I think that on these cold/windy days it would be nice to have them on.

So, I need to do some shopping and figure out a way to get my run in.... I don’t think its going to happen today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment