Monday, October 20, 2008

Race Week!!

Well, the wait is over. Race week is finally here. The Spinx half marathon is this Saturday and I guess I am as ready as I can get. I hiked yesterday and then went out today and ran five miles at a pretty fast pace (for me anyway) with a time of 31:59.

I will do Yoga tomorrow and hopefully Friday. I will run hard again Wednesday four or five miles and probably an easy jog for five or six miles on Thursday.

I want to put together an actual plan for my run this week too. I want to get a realistic goal time set and then lay out a mile by mile plan that lets me achieve it.

I need to get some more shot bloks. I want to run with them again this week just to make sure my stomach still handles them OK.

It should be an exciting week and I am looking forward to Saturday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment