Friday, October 10, 2008

Wasted day... race tomorrow...

I got a different kind of cross training in today. Duke Power decided to enforce a right of way through our back yard that they had ignored for 50 years and I had to move a shed. Two of my neighbors had to move sheds too, so we got together and scheduled it today. I spent the day cleaning out the shed, throwing away stuff, taking down a fence, taking down the ramp... blah blah blah...

Well it is all done and I didn’t have time to run today. I was going to go out late today and try to get a few miles in, but with the race tomorrow I figured I would just take the rest and move on.

Hopefully I will post a decent time tomorrow, but I am not too worried about it. I am just looking forward to running on the grass. I haven’t run off road before, so it should be interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment