Thursday, February 26, 2009

Finally back on the road....

I got in a nice 7 miles at lunch today. I kept up a respectable 7.47 pace and was happy with that. I was really happy when I found out that runningahead.com (the website I use to log my miles) now offers a direct upload from my Garmin.

The weather was really nice today. It was a little breezy, but not too bad. I considered stretching it out to a 10 miler, but I need to get back to work. I hope to get a long run in sometime this weekend. I want to make sure I stay on track for the Greer 1/2 marathon.

I did have a scary moment where someone was pulling out of their driveway and almost clipped me. They stared right at me and then turned their head to look the other direction. I went out toward the middle of the street just as a precaution and I am glad I did.... This guy just plowed right out of his driveway and only missed me by about a foot. I need to do some speedwork!

0 comments:

Post a Comment