Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Good excuses for missing a workout...

It takes a lot for me to miss a workout. Usually illness or injury is required for me to skip a workout. Sometimes weather will prevent one, but I'll usually at least go to the gym. Today was one of those days where life just got in the way.

I spent the whole day working on an issue for a client that ended up being tied to the client having the wrong version of Microsoft SQL Server. I was glad to finally figure out that I hadn't done anything wrong but still upset that I had spent the whole day on it. Anyway, I skipped lunch so no workout then and after work I got the kids to church and did my usual stint with the 5th and 6th graders. After we got home, I helped young son with a project and checked young daughters math. All in all it was a nice, yet busy day. However there was no time to work out. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment