Saturday, February 7, 2009

5 with the wife...

Lee and I ran together today. We rarely do because of different paces, but I thought today would be a great day with the weather being so nice. It was great. We did a nice, easy 5 miles and had a good time.

I hope to get 7-10 miles in tomorrow, but we have a good bit to do so I am not sure when I will run. That will dictate how far I go. One thing is sure, with daylight lasting longer and longer my running opportunities should improve. I hope to be back to running in the morning soon.

The warm weather felt good. I enjoy breaking a sweat, especially when the sweat doesn't immediately freeze! I hope that we don't have too much cold weather, but having lived here all my life I remember getting most of our snow and ice in February and March during my lifetime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment