Sunday, February 15, 2009

Still on target....

I ran with Lee again today. I think it is pretty fun when we can do it. So far, I am over half way to my monthly goal of eclipsing 100 miles. Obviously February presents the biggest challenge being the shortest month, so if I make it through this one I hope to be OK.

I have no clue as to what the weather is supposed to do this week, but I know tomorrow is a family day so I hope to get a run in but I am not going to push too hard to get it done. I'll probably at least go to the gym if I don't get a run in. Ideally, I would get up in time to run before we get going tomorrow, but I doubt that will happen.

I am starting to get a little paranoid about losing some of my aerobic base since I haven't had a long run since my failed 18 miler. I need to get a 10 miler in this week and start building for my half marathon at the end of April. I want to get at least on 16 miler in before that race.

Nothing really earth shattering today... I got some new compression shirts for V-Day and I am very happy about that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment