Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Too nice not to run....

I was going to hit the gym today for some cross training, but it was just too nice outside to stay in. I had a great run as my ADD mind was able to jump from idea to idea without interruption for a little over 7 miles. It is amazing how easy a run can be when your mind relaxes and just goes into a zone of brainstorming and free thinking.

When I hit mile 5, I was really kind of sad thinking I only had 2 left. This was the perfect day for a long run and I wish I had time to get one in. One thing I really enjoy is that on my 'normal' route I cross in front of a McDonalds and a Jack In The Box. I really enjoy thinking about how different my life is now versus 16 months ago. I can't remember the last time I ate at McDonalds. I know I ate at Jack In The Box on Thanksgiving day (We had our big meal at night this year). I still crave a few fries now and then, but I really don't miss it. I never thought I could say that!

Get out and enjoy this weather!

0 comments:

Post a Comment