Monday, February 9, 2009

Great run today....

I really enjoyed the warm weather today. It felt good to be sweating, I know I will regret saying that in a few months but it did feel good today. I got in 5 miles while running negative splits for the first 4 miles and cooling off for the final mile. My fouth mile was at a 7:40 pace and it felt great. The only problem I had today was the lady that was running over her dust bowl of a front yard with a riding mower while I was going by. Not only did she almost swerve out onto the sidewalk and hit me, I thought I was going to have an allergy attack running through the dust she was kicking up... Thank goodness for antihistamines.

Yesterday I ran another three miles with Lee. We picked up the pace a little over our Saturday run and enjoyed the short run. Lots of folks were out running and walking yesterday and it really felt like spring is around the corner. Something tells me we have an ice or snow storm left before Old Man Winter packs his bags for the summer though....

0 comments:

Post a Comment