Sunday, February 22, 2009

Great weekend of running...

We had a good weekend and got two runs in. Lee and I ran together both days. This is the second weekend we have done that and it has been fun. We went over 6 miles both days and I was proud of her. It is interesting running with someone after you have been used to running alone.

We have to work out position and pace. I tend to let her set the pace and I try to stay on the outside and half a step back. Today was a little different because we went on a route that wasn't as well defined so some turns were a little awkward in traffic. It is amazing how much faster the time goes when you are with someone, even if you aren't talking the whole time.

I hope to get some more 6 milers in with her next week and then stretch it out to 7. With any luck, I'll convince her to run the Earth Day Half in Greer....

0 comments:

Post a Comment