Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Indoors again....

Wow, two days in a row at the gym for me. I must admit that I don't mind the cross training and I am sure my legs, knees and feet don't mind it either. I hope I can get out on the pavement tomorrow and Friday so that I can keep my mileage up.

One thing I do enjoy about the gym is people watching. There are all kinds of folks in the gym. Some treat it as a social club and spend as much energy talking as they do working out. Others are very serious and you can tell they get irritated by those that are not as serious. Some are there to pay their 'dues' and get out as soon as possible. Some are there to lose weight and some are their to build muscle. The main thing is, all of us are there and not in the crowd walking by on the way to the restaurant next door and just looking in.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment