Thursday, January 29, 2009

X-Trained yesterday...

I wimped out, I admit it. I went to the gym yesterday and hit the elliptical instead of running outside in the rain and wind. I must admit, it felt good to be in a warm gym too. In fact, I almost decided to go to the gym again today and run on the treadmill. Then reality set in, and I decided I would hit the streets.

I missed a workout on Tuesday due to some scheduling issues and work. I'm not sure what I will do tomorrow, though I am considering getting up early and getting a little run or workout in at the gym AND going to yoga. We'll have to see if I can drag myself out of bed or not...

I am doing OK on getting back on the weight watchers plan, though I still find myself hungry before bedtime. Fortunately, I have left myself enough points to deal with this. My coach mentioned that he is in a group that is planning on running a 4 hour pace at the Marine Corps Marathon next fall.... Hmmmm.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment