Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ummm... Just a tad windy today.

Wow, that was some wind I ran in today. I felt like I was standing still when I was running into the wind. I wasn't cold but I am glad I wore my long sleeve compression shirt. This is the first time I have run in wind that was strong enough to move me while I was running. I got knocked sideways a couple of times.

It felt good to get back on the pavement, well after about 3 miles it did. As I was running, I started thinking about all the races I ran in 2008 and I struggled to name them all. I am going to make a list and post it soon. I have all my times recorded on a spreadsheet, so should be able to get the list together pretty easily.

I know I ran the following distances in races at least once: 2 Mile, 5K, 8K, 10K and Half Marathon. This year I hope to repeat them and add in a one miler and the full marathon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment