Wednesday, January 7, 2009

OK, Now I am behind....

The server ended up taking all of yesterday as well and I didn't get my run in. Things are looking good for today, so I hope to get back out and start catching up. As it stands now, I could run today, tomorrow and Friday and be back on schedule. I was hoping to get back to yoga on Friday, but I think that will have to wait until next week.

I need to map out my 18 and 20 mile runs. I am tired of doing my normal loop 2 or 3 times to get the miles in, so I am going to try and come up with a long 15 mile or so loop I can throw in with some of my normal routes. Other than some wind issues, it looks like we have some good running days coming up in the short term. I hope to take advantage of them!

I have decided that compression shirts and shorts are my new best friend, so I am on a mission to find them on sale. I wore both on the half last Saturday and it made a big difference in how I felt afterward and I had no issues with 'chub rub'. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment