Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wow, it's Wednesday already...

Well, my plan was to run outside Monday and Tuesday and then cross train Wednesday and run a short, hard run on Thursday. Then run Cooper River on Saturday.

Work got in the way again, but that is OK. I'm glad to have it and won't complain. Word is that the rain is out of here at lunch time, so I may try to get a run in today.

I am taking next week off and looking forward to a lot of running and biking. I need to get a couple of long runs in for the Greer Half and I hope to get two in during spring break.

This is a big week with our 16th wedding anniversary on Friday and Lee's birthday next Wednesday. She showed me a picture from when we got engaged the other day. I never thought I would be thinner 16 years later, but I am. Marriage is good for your health!

0 comments:

Post a Comment