Friday, March 27, 2009

Running in place....

It has been an indoor week. I hit the treadmill a few times, going 5 miles today. I could have gone longer, but I just didn't have time. Earlier in the week I did a circuit with the treadmill, elliptical and tread climber.

There are a few things I like about the gym....

1) There is almost always someone there that is suffering more than me. I like that! (is that bad?)

2) I get new ideas. Seeing people do different workouts gives me ideas of new things to try.

3) I realize both how far I have come and how far I still have to go. That is a positive and inspiring thing!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information. It really inspires me a lot.

    My feet have several thousand meetings scheduled with the dirt on a trail not far from here. Who am I to keep them waiting? Time to run. ~Jeb Dickerson, Smartwool

    ReplyDelete