Tuesday, March 17, 2009

1 out of 2 ain't bad...

I got my run in, but no lifting. The run was great. Just warm enough to break a good sweat.

I forgot to wear my green shirt for the run, fortunately no one was interested or brave enough to pinch me! The chihuahua on Mimosa got closest to pinching me, but I somehow managed to intimidate him enough to prevent it.

It felt good to stretch my legs today, but I really feel behind on my training. With the potential of 60-70 degree weather for the half marathon at the end of April, I need to get on with some long runs.

Gatorade sales should begin increasing as I am now carrying 8 oz on my 7 mile runs and if we cross over to 70 degree+ temps I'll go to 16 oz. I don't always need it, but after getting dehydrated once, I don't want to take any chances.

0 comments:

Post a Comment