Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tempo run today....

I had a 6 mile tempo run today.  It went pretty well, I was a little quicker than planned on the first mile but got my 4 tempo miles in on pace.  I enjoyed letting up for the last mile, that is a good feeling.

It was so nice to be running in warm, humid conditions again....  NOT.  Actually, it wasn't too bad but I am still looking forward to cool weather through the marathon anyway.  

I ran in the new shoes today and they felt awesome.  The heel is a tad higher and it took about a mile for my calf muscles to adjust, but the cushioning is great.  

When I got to the six mile point, I was about 1/4 of a mile from the house and decided to walk in for a cool down (ok, I was being lazy!).  It's funny how while I'm running, I won't see anyone I know but when I am walking everyone that has ever met me drives by....  I guess it just an ego test for me!  I passed today, I just kept on walking.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment