Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Back on track again....

I created a new training schedule for the next two months on Runners World's website.  The new schedule only has me running 4 days a week and I think that will help me stay on schedule.  My only goal for the marathon is to finish, so I am not so much interested in my time as I am building up the endurance and strength to finish the race.

I will continue doing Yoga one or two times a week as well as some elliptical or stationary bike work on my non-running days.

I got 7 miles in today and I enjoyed the mild temperature.  The only issue I had today was that my Garmin died on me because I haven't charged it in a long time.  In a way it was a nice change of pace to be running without it.  I never really focused on my pace or heart rate, I just ran.  Now I am considering charging my iPod up and taking it on a run again this weekend.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment