Saturday, November 1, 2008

6.27 on Halloween, No yoga today..

I got in 6.27 yesterday at a comfortable pace. I am going to rest today and try to squeeze in a 10 miler tomorrow. Yoga got cancelled because our instructor has been ill. Karen get well soon!

I have adjusted my route lately. This is definitely one of the benefits of the Garmin. I just run and it know how far, how fast and how long I have been going. I like changing the route to get different hills in. This new route has a nice mix of long moderate hills and steep hills. I am considering running the Paris Mtn. 20K Road Race, so hill work is essential. It is billed as the ‘toughest road race in South Carolina’ so it may be more than I can handle.

Bobby has his last Saturday baseball practice today. Then we have about a month of no Saturday sports (except for races of course!) We are also going to do a minor re-do of the dining room this week. Just some paint, but it will make a big difference until we are ready to completely re-do it....

0 comments:

Post a Comment