Friday, November 7, 2008

I want to run....

I have a really hard time with my off days. Especially when I am not getting in a yoga class or other activity.

I also am cranking my Weight Watchers back up. I have been able to maintain without a lot of tracking, but the last 2 weeks have seen a couple of pounds creep back on. I am going back to tracking everything for a couple of weeks. I want to welcome the New Year at the same weight I was before Thanksgiving and I know it will take some diligence. My metabolism is much higher than it was before I lost weight and started running, but I still can’t eat like I did in high school. During my weight loss period, Thanksgiving week was the only non-loss week I had. I had a .2 pound gain. Other than that, I kept losing at least a little bit each week. That gives me hope that if I pay attention to what I am doing, I can start 2009 off in good shape. One of my favorite sayings that I got from weight watchers was to make sure you Holiday doesn’t turn into a Holiweek.

I’m going to do a little extra hydrating today with some gatorade just to make sure I am in good shape for the 5K tomorrow. My goal is to be under 25 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment