Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Who am I?

I guess I should tell a little more about myself...

I live in Greenville with my wife and two kids. I grew up in Easley and graduated from Clemson, so you can see I have spent most of my life in a 30 mile pocket of NW South Carolina.

I love the beach, football, fishing and running.

We have a dog and may be getting another one soon....

I am IT Consultant but in previous lives I have also been a director of operations and a sales rep among other things...

I used to be a PC guy and now I run a MacBook Pro with VMWare Fusion that allows me to also run Windows to support some of my clients. I don’t know why I felt inclined to mention that, but I did want to come clean to all my old Windows-centric friends...

My long run to date is about 10 miles.

I still don’t understand how you fast runners do it.

I was shocked when I heard the words “I only ran 3 miles today” come out of my mouth.

Well, that’s a few tidbits anyway. I’m sure I will reveal more as time goes by....

Here I am running my 2nd 5K last March at Furman....

gn_172-1

0 comments:

Post a Comment