Monday, August 3, 2009

On to another week....

Got my 10 miler in yesterday. Lee ran the first five with me and that was nice. I'm glad we went out early, but it was still plenty humid. This week I stretch my long run out to 13 miles. I can't decide whether to come up with some new route or just double up on my normal route that has 5, 6 and 7 mile versions.

I saw a couple of interesting things out yesterday morning, not the least of which was a guy running in a t-shirt and jeans. I am pretty sure he was running 'from' something, but he did say 'good morning' to us as he passed. It did creep me out a little, but I was probably just being paranoid.

I am enjoying the off day today, but I don't really feel the need for it. I think that is a good sign. It is funny how on Saturday my five miles felt like it would never end, but on Sunday I ran 10 and felt great the rest of the day....

0 comments:

Post a Comment