Thursday, August 13, 2009

Moving forward... for the most part.

Running has been going well. I got my 13 miler in on Sunday, but was chaffed badly by my compression shirt and iPod strap. I wasn't expecting that since I have never had a chaffing issue with a compression shirt before.

I see a trip to the store for some Body Glide in my near future. This week brings several moderate runs to the table. I did bail out on my eight miler yesterday after only 4.5 miles. I was pressed for time and just didn't feel very comfortable. I hope to make the mileage up over the weekend.

It figures that today would be my day off and it was 69 degrees at 8:30.... Oh well, I think we have an overall cooling trend coming our way. I am not wishing away summer, but I will take a break for the heat while I run every day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment