Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ahhh... a cool run...

Well, kind of cool. Ok, how about a 'not hot' run. I finally got my lazy tail out of bed this morning in time to run. It was nice and misty out. Fortunately it had not gotten warm enough to be muggy yet.

I enjoyed it so much, I hope to do it again tomorrow! I have gotten used to having the streets and sidewalks to myself during the heat of the day. I almost ran over a lady that was running towards me and I was zoned out. I'm sure she thought I was either a jerk or an idiot... or both.

I plan on running hills tonight and then an easy run tomorrow. Rest on Friday and race on Saturday night. I have no idea how I will do in the 5K and I am not setting any goals for the race. I know it will be pretty crowded and probably have a lot of walkers. It doesn't sound like a recipe for a PR.

0 comments:

Post a Comment